Itemized expense report for how I would blow a million dollars in 24 hours
Yikes! This one is going to be tough. In another list by @mnickwrites, he stated that investing in property or things was cheating. I believe the words were "This is mad money time", so no investing or buying property.
- •Ok so first I'm gonna say what I would do if I could buy property.I'd buy a big ass house with a few acres of land. Then I would adopt every dog I could for the amount of space I have, as well as pre-pay a veterinarian for all of their shots. If there was any money left, I would split it among my parents and kids.
- •Now for the irresponsible version...
- •$50,000 to be woken up by System of a Down playing "Chop Suey" in my living room.
- •$100,000 for Volbeat and Slipknot to play in my house while I do my morning workout.Because I'm not going to get thrown off my routine for any amount of money. I don't know if that's how much they cost, but that's how much I'm paying.
- •$10,000 for Jackyl to play "Lumberjack" while I cut down a tree.Let's face it, I'm overpaying for this one.
- •$200,000 for Outkast to sing "So fresh, so clean" while I take a shower. (Not in the room with me, that would be weird)I don't want them to hear me singing along.
- •$100,000 to have lunch with Snoop and Neil deGrasse Tyson.They're coming here. That's to cover their travel expenses too. Add another $40,000 for a private plane for Snoop so he can bring me some of that good...
- •$100,000 for Stan from "Dog With A Blog" to hang out with my dog for the day while I'm out.
- •$200,000 to have Gordon Ramsay teach me how to cook 5 new things.It seems like a lot, unless you've gotten in a cooking rut before. And I can blow this money any way I want!
- •$200,000 for a party with everyone from earlier in the day (except Jackyl, I don't need that mess).I will inevitably pass out at this party, thus ending my 24 hours.