Li.st questions (nerdy stuff, not about people)
If anyone has the answers, please enlighten me.
- 1.How many lists are there?Is there a counter somewhere? I could Google it, but I'll forget to do it.
- 2.How many active users are there?Obviously that number changes constantly, but an educated guess would be great to know.
- 3.Is li.st paid by Apple to keep the Android version inferior?I have both now, and there is a huge difference. Like a really really big difference.
- 4.When will my autocorrect finally stop changing li.st to random "li" words?Like, little, litter, lipstick, lip, lingo, likely, liked, line, life... These are all words that I type less frequently than li.st, and all came up while making this list. (I think that was just my stupid phone, my new toy isn't doing it. I started this list on android and finished it on iOS.... In that case, see #3)
- 5.Where are the li.st servers, or do they just rent cloud space? I would love to know how much storage all this stuff takes up.Nerd question, but I'm curious.
- 6.Who is REALLY in charge of li.st?I can look up the CEO, etc, but I'm curious about who the real puppet master is behind the curtain.
- 7.Why is there a maximum number of people you can follow?@PeteOnEarth mentioned somewhere that it's 10k. How dare they limit his awesomeness?!