MAKING S'MORES IN 5 EASY STEPS
- •Step 1: Find wood for a fire.
- •This should be plenty for a three day fire, or 6800 s'mores.
- •Step 2: Prepare the wood for the fire.If you don't have a chainsaw in your kitchen, try a good bread knife.
- •Step 3: Start with the smaller stuff on the bottom to get the base of the fire hot.You want about a 500 degree fire for really good s'mores.
- •Any wood that doesn't fit in the fire can be saved for later.
- •Step 4: Realize the fire is too damn hot!
- •Step 5: Go inside with the cozy air conditioning and have a banana because there's too much sugar in s'mores.