Shenanigans From My Youth
- •No dogs on the couch? No way!Back when I was a young lad, my parents had a strict "no dogs on the couch rule". Luckily for me and my dog, Nipper, my parents weren't home a lot. I would come home from school and get some cheese out of the refrigerator to bribe her to come on the couch with me. We would hang out eating snacks, snuggling, and watching cartoons until Nipper heard the familiar sound of the door slamming. (My parents knew how to make an entrance.)
- •Fun with desks!Remember these? 👆🏼I was a curious fella back in middle school. One day I was messing around and discovered that if you unscrew the bracket under the desk, the top would stay on, but be incredibly unstable. During one English class, we passed the screwdriver around, and dismantled all of the desk tops. We thought it would be funny when the next class came in, put their books on the desks, and made the tops flip off. It was. The in-school suspension that followed, wasn't 😂
- •Speaking of desks...I don't know if this counts as a shenanigan, but it's why I only know two sentences in Spanish. I had also figured out that the desks with the dark tops were perfect for cheating. I was terrible in Spanish and just wanted to get through it. For some reason we would do a practice test, which was exactly the same as the real test just minutes before, during which I would write all of the answers on my desk in pencil. It blended perfectly, and the teacher never got up, so I got away with it. Sorry.
- •Ignore this person ➡️I wore this shirt way too much! A more polite version of "I'm with stupid ➡️". I thought I was pretty funny.
- •That's really all I can think of right now. If I come up with more, I'll add them later. I guess I was as boring then as I am now 😁
- •Thanks for reading! ✌🏼🤘🏼I feel bad about how short this is, so here's a fun picture of a little red eyed monster, who apparently didn't have many shenanigans. (1970's cameras weren't the best 😂)