What the hell am I doing here?
I'm not famous and have never had a desire to be. I'm seriously introverted and have major social anxiety issues. I'm not on Facebook or Twitter and have a crippling fear of posting anything on the Internet. So what made me want to get in on this?
- •I saw @bjnovak on his media blitz and couldn't resist. He seems to be a genuinely decent person and is a fantastic pitchman. That dude could sell me a herpes riddled hooker on a Sunday, and I don't need either of those things.
- •The people on li.st have a mellow, positive vibe, and I could use a little more of that in my life.
- •You can never have too many things to read on the toilet.
- •People actually think before they type around here. Sad to say it, but that's actually amazing these days.
- •I don't have to post anything if I don't want to, so why not?