Already on li.st? Open in app.
I feel like I need to be high to do this list justice, but I'll try my best.
- 1.DogsA big, dumb Golden Retriever that could tell you what he was thinking would be hilarious. I laugh at dumb dogs already, so having one who could talk would be awesome.
- 2.SlothsI imagine these guys would be slow talking idiots, so hearing them talk would be great. Dumb animals obviously are the best to laugh at, so slow, dumb sloth would be fun to talk to.
- 3.Honey BadgersDepending on who you talk to, honey badgers are either the most fearless animal on earth or the dumbest. I once watched a video of a honey badger killing a poisonous snake after being bit by it multiple times. After the fight he passed out from the venom and then woke up and went about his day. Would love to know what's going through his head there.
An answer to @vinndawg
- 1.Pete Wheeler-RFA great lead off man who can bunt, hit ground balls, hit line drives, and hit homers. This guy can get on and get home, and that's what I want from my lead off hitter. Pete could get on first and you know he's at third in two pitches. He's a moron, but the guy is an athlete. Probably from the same town as Jameis Winston.
- 2.Pablo Sanchez-2BLove this guy hitting second. He gets Wheeler in 89% of the time. Eats middle-in pitchers for breakfast. He's at second because I don't trust the arm of a kid that's shorter than a parking meter. Other than that, kid is the best. An inevitable player on the list, it was just a matter of where.
- 3.Keisha Phillips-LFThis girl has a combination of speed and power that is top two in the league, along with Pablo. She's not killer fielder, but she's going to get you about a million more runs in a season then you'll let up. Also a great playoff game-changer.
- 1.The sonic guys (Sonic)
- 2.The Settlers (direct TV)
- 3.The new Wendy (Wendy's)
Quick list of least favorites: Rachel Maddow, Caitlyn Jenner, Tim Cook (not a patriot)
- 1.Freddie MercuryGuy was fucking electric. Had some of the wildest antics of all time to go with some of the best pipes of all time. Sorry about the AIDS. RIP Freddie.
- 2.Ellen DegeneresThere is no one on TV right now that is as (de) generous as Ellen herself. She's funny, stayed friends with Bieber through everything, and has a smoking hot wife. Shout out to Portia. She's like a better Oprah that eats box. Also played Dori in Finding Nemo. Love me some Ellen. An easy number two.
- 3.Neil Patrick HarrisCoolest gay guy going right now. Was great in The Harold and Kumar movies and Gone Girl. Great award show host too. Still alive (sorry Freddie) so there's room to move up.
- 1.Slap CupHigh paced game that takes fast hands and a fast mind. Always great to collude and screw someone over too. Teamwork makes the dream work. A good smack of a cup is one of the most rewarding feelings ever. Easy number 1.
- 2.Beer PongYour classic beer drinking game. Everyone thinks they're good at this game, but everyone is usually pretty average. Easy game to just kinda hang out and play too. Very low maintenance party game.
- 3.MurderballGreat game to show off the reflexes and accuracy. Really gets you moving too. Chugging beers that quick is tough, but the benefits (winning) outweigh the costs. Haven't played it in a while so if say it has a chance to move up the list.
Thanks, but no thanks, MJ.
- 1.Patches O'Houlihan-Dodgeball"I don't have to drink my own urine, but it's sterile and I like the taste!" This inspirational coach took a team that lost to a bunch of girls counts and got them to a American Dodgeball Association of America championship in a few short weeks. Using enhanced training methods and tough love, this man earned himself the top spot on this list. RIP Patches.
- 2.Danny O'Shea-Little Giants"Ya play football because ya wanna. Ya play football cause it's fun." Danny O'Shea is second on the list for the same reason that Patches is first: he coached a team of losers to an improbable win. Not only were his training methods odd, but effective; but he also gave a rousing half time speech. He steps out of his brother Kevin's shadow and beats him once again, this time on my list.
- 3.Gordon Bombay-The Mighty DucksThis big time lawyer is one of the most accomplished coaches on this list. To avoid jail time due to a tragic DUI arrest, Bombay fulfilled his community service by coaching the unwanted Ducks to a district title. He then coached major underdogs team USA to a gold metal at the Junior Goodwill Games. A very impressing coaching résumé. The one coaching move that got him so high on the list has to be when he managed to acquire Adam Banks to the Ducks in the first movie. A genius acquisition.
90s Nickelodeon TV was possibly the golden age for Television. It's tough to say which shows were better than others, but someone's gotta do it.
- 1.Hey Arnold!No show described the plight of the common city kid better than this one. Arnold was the perfect main character for this show, but his surrounding cast is what puts it at number one. From his best friend, Gerald, his bully/ secret lover, Helga, to his grandpa and all the crazy characters in his apartment building, this show had a character for everyone.
- 2.RugratsThis was a CLOSE race for the top spot, and Tommy and company should not be disappointed with themselves for finishing second. This show has wild adventures and many characters that the viewers could get behind. Tommy Pickles was a great main character for this show. As I have said before, he was a mix of Indiana Jones and Ghandi. Once you saw him pull out that screwdriver and open the baby-gate, you knew this episode was gonna be lit!
- 3.Rocket PowerThis show was the perfect show to just space out and watch while you're imagining that you're part of the crew. You'll never forget where you were when Otto hit the 900 (it was because of an errant tennis ball!) or when him and Twister skated with Tony Hawk. I was in my friend's basement glued to the television when the crew went to Australia. This show only falls to three because I'm not sure it grabbed the female viewer, but it's still an all-time great.
- 1.Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.-August, 1963"I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Georgia, the sons of former slaves and the sons of former slave owners will be able to sit down together at the table of brotherhood." A powerful speech at one of the most important times in history. Come on now. It's unanimous. Well said, doc.
- 2.John F Kennedy-January, 1961"Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country." One of the greatest speakers of all time. Like eight of his speeches should be on this list (see: Rice University Space Speech), but this was his most memorable.
- 3.Herb Brooks- February, 1980"Great moments are born from great opportunity..." Not sure how real this speech is but whatever. This speech single handedly ended the Cold War and won the USA a gold medal in hockey against the dreaded Soviets.
Now I'm not a fan of any animals besides dogs, but Vinny's wish is my command. Let's get started.
- 1.Rugrats in ParisTommy was a fucking legend. Mix of Indiana Jones and Gandhi. Fights off evil monkeys in the jungle in France, and then Chuckie Finster becomes a legend and takes the movie over.
- 2.Batman ReturnsDanny Devito is an all-time actor. Was scary as shit as an evil penguin in this one. Well done Danny.
- 3.The Wild Thornberrys~The Origins of DonnySPOILER ALERT: the kid was raised by monkeys. Great movie based on that alone. Darwin was great in his part as an ape as well. P.S. I never won't have a crush on Eliza's sister, Debbie.