Favorite Movies With Monkeys or Penguins in Them
Now I'm not a fan of any animals besides dogs, but Vinny's wish is my command. Let's get started.
- 1.Rugrats in ParisTommy was a fucking legend. Mix of Indiana Jones and Gandhi. Fights off evil monkeys in the jungle in France, and then Chuckie Finster becomes a legend and takes the movie over.
- 2.Batman ReturnsDanny Devito is an all-time actor. Was scary as shit as an evil penguin in this one. Well done Danny.
- 3.The Wild Thornberrys~The Origins of DonnySPOILER ALERT: the kid was raised by monkeys. Great movie based on that alone. Darwin was great in his part as an ape as well. P.S. I never won't have a crush on Eliza's sister, Debbie.
- 4.Penguins Of MadagascarOne of the best movie spin-offs ever. Ya gotta love when talking animals get into hi-jinx. They were a little mean too. Great character development in this one.
- 5.Billy MadisonPenguin scene was one of the funniest Adam Sandler scenes ever. Fantastic movie all around. More penguin or monkey would bring this up the list.