Favorite Wwe Wrestlers of All Time
Wrestlers that I liked and also did the most for the business
- 1.John CenaIf you chant "JOHN CENA SUCKS," you're wrong. Guy carried a generation of wrestlers. GOAT. He's the MJ of wrestling and everyone will know it for sure when he's all said and done.
- 2.The RockNo one had charisma like this guy. On top of that, the guy coulda won an Oscar for a couple of his movies (tooth fairy, DOOM). When he gets between the ropes with a mic, get the fuck out of his way.
- 3.Stone Cold Steve AustinMy personal favorite, but realistically he didn't stay long enough. Stunner is he best finisher of all-time, and I'd love to take one. He was on ice cream bars! I wish he did it longer. UGH.
- 4.Shawn MichaelsTHE SHOWSTOPPER! THE HEADLINER! HBK is the best in-ring guy that they ever had in the WWE. His rivalry with Brett Hart carried the company for 5 or so years. Longevity also important to me, and he was good and stayed in the game for a while while he was good.
- 5.Ric FlairThere is no better in-ring guy than Ric. Slow or fast-paced match, the guy could do it right. He just knew how do it. And I don't have to talk about his mic skills because everyone who is anyone has watched his "I've spent more money on spilled liquor than you made" promo knows that no one did it better than him. 16x world champ too; Woooooh