5 things I wish I knew when I lived in New York
Ten years of Upper East Side living and now I'm married, have a house and live in Europe. I still miss NYC. Like, e'ryday.
- •Having a plant is actually really niceEspecially when it lives because you don't "water" it with the rest of your coffee, tea, wine. Haha- just kidding. I never have left over wine.
- •It isn't truly necessary to shop EVERY DAY.It's super fun though.
- •Cooking at home is fun.But seamless...
- •Walking down the street Mike Tyson style is not normal.But then what do you zen out about at yoga?
- •It's okay not to be a size 2.Hahahaha