THINGS I THOUGHT ABOUT ADULTHOOD WHEN I WAS YOUNGER THAT WERE COMPLETELY WRONG
I was clueless...
- •That money would never be an issue.
- •That I would wake up early enough every morning to "do" my hair (still rocking the ponytail most days).
- •That I would definitely be married by 30 (for the record 34 and no prospects on the horizon and that's ok).
- •That I would love my job (it's ok most days).
- •That I would eat healthier and exercise regularly (I'm working on it).
- •That I wouldn't watch cartoons.
- •That high school and university were the hard part and once I was done with school life would be so much easier.
- •That I would be ok with my parents getting older (so scary).
- •That I would never lose touch with my high school friends (we try to keep in touch).