AN INSIGHTFUL STORY ABOUT ME
- •When I was around ten years old I found a spider in my toothbrush.
- •You know when you think something right before doing something so you don't give yourself enough time to make sure that thought actually made sense?
- •The spider just looked like a little dark lump in the bristles, so I thought it must be a leftover blueberry from the blueberry muffin I had that morning.I always brush my teeth /before/ breakfast.
- •I immediately picked up my toothbrush and the spider jumped out and ran off.I bet it was really cozy in there.
- •Horrified, I didn't brush my teeth.
- •Then I didn't brush my teeth for a week.
- •Then I ran barely hot water from the sink over the toothbrush, rubbed the bristles a little with my fingers and started brushing my teeth again.
- •So the question is: is there something wrong with me, or is there something wrong with me?