5 skateboard tricks that I miss doing since tearing my ACL
- •1- Pop shuv it- the simple back foot scoop and pop with front foot catch. Miss the warm up
- •2- varial heel flips - because they stick to my feet and I love em
- •3- hard flips - mastering this one was fun and I keep it pretty flat spin. No pancake hard flips exemption for Ryan gallant
- •4- backside flips / heel flip or kick flip- the feeling of your back for catching the board just as rounding the 180. So good!
- •5- half cab flips- I love em. Because I make it look good.