Books I Have Read More Than Once
- •The Rum DiaryHST! Feels like you're drunk with him.
- •In Praise of SlownessCarl Honore. Because sometimes you need help slowing down.
- •Pure DrivelSteve Martin. I've read it sober, boozy, to myself and out loud. It is amazing.
- •The Tipping PointMalcolm Gladwell. Worth a revisit after seeing things change.
- •Kiss Me Like a StrangerGene Wilder. Selective memories of his life, i don't know why I am so enraptured by his story but I am.
- •Culture JamKalle Lasn. The single book that made me fall in love with media/strategy. The first time I read it was sophomore year of college while on break. In the bathtub.
- •Who Moved My Cheese.Spencer Johnson. Because get your head out of your ass in 1 hour.
- •PropagandaEdward Bernays. Yeah.
- •The Communist ManifestoKarl Marx. Don't ask.
- •The Zen of ZombieScott Kenemore. Because I want to survive.
- •Tuesday's With MorrieMitch Albom. Because it's so eloquent.