Things I am bad at but when I hit 30 decided to be better at
Proud of this list.
- •Sticking to my gunsMostly this is me saying, "no I will not go out" and then not going out, even though peer pressure. BTW, peer pressure still?
- •Yoga/StretchingTouching my toes while standing is rewarding
- •RecoveryPost-race easing back into running. Also slowly easing back into climbing instead of jumping back to v6s.
- •Saving moneyBecause it's the only way I'll own my own place in LA
- •Recognizing not feeling wellIf my body says it is sick and I say okay you will rest and/or go to the doctor
- •Drinking lessBut I drink more expensive stuff when I do
- •Being creativeSo much DIY and arts and crafts