NIGHT OUT IN HUDSON, MASSACHUSETTS
Date night with my wife.
- •Walked through the snow, not too much of it, down to a couple fine establishments in the town we live in.
- •Medusa Brewing Company for beers and darts!
- •Darts! Somehow my wife managed to pull off this Robin Hood move!! Without even trying! (like someone could try to do that!)
- •Medusa was fun!!
- •The Rail Trail Flatbread
- •Beer, wine, and smiling wife!
- •Steak fries, gravy, turkey, and Gouda poutine!!
- •Terrible picture of the goat cheese stuffed mushroom and sausage pizza!
- •Fried pickles, not pictured here. Pretty amazing.
- •Stopped at New City Microcreamery for dessert!!Best ice cream around!! Amazing and ridiculous flavors. Our recent favorite is Mounds!!
- •Snow walk home! More snow than before. Beautiful night!!