THE TOP TEN BOOKS I READ IN 2015 📚
Inspired by @ListPrompts Yeah, definitely more than 10...
- 1.Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance by Robert Pirsig
- 2.The Obstacle is the Way by Ryan Holiday
- 3.The Miracle Morning by Hal Elrod
- 4.Moonwalking with Einstein by Joshua Foer
- 5.The Paradox of Choice by Barry Schwartz
- 6.The Book with No Pictures by @bjnovakCan't tell you how many students I've made crack up hysterically by reading this to them. Doesn't matter if it's the first time or the 10th. Easily one of my favorite books of the year!! Thanks @bjnovak !!!
- 7.Food Rules: An Eater's Manual by Michael Pollan
- 8.Thinking, Fast and Slow by Daniel Kahneman
- 9.Rich Employee by James Altucher
- 10.Applications of No-Limit Hold 'Em by Matt Janda
- 11.The Nurture Effect by Anthony Biglan
- 12.Outliers by Malcolm Gladwell