Careers I'd Pursue If Money Wasn't An Option
- •A teacher of finishing school
- •Lecturer, banking in Africa
- •A musician(singer and dancer) and painter
- •A life coach for fresh graduates
- •Write and Publish short stories
- •Set up social volunteer support network to visit the old and sickly daily.Quality time is the best investment in a relationship and one of the most precious assets one can have.
- •Visit 6 new countries a yearLive with a family, volunteer at a school, visit the local business district and learn to cook a truly authentic meal.