MY GO-TO KARAOKE SONGS
If you ever catch me IRL out for an evening, childless - chances are I'll have a beer in hand and be on the hunt for some karaoke or an open mic and some laughs. Join me or get out of my way. But if you are in, it's all in. And if you tag me in any videos I'll kill you dead. In no particular order:
- •Santeria - SublimeAlways super fun, and not typically done by women. Plus, it makes me feel like I'm young again.
- •Dear Future Husband - Megan TrainerEven though I don't have a future husband, I have a current husband - and uhhhh, I'm about 20 years too old for this song, I care not. And neither will you, cause I know you love yourself some Megan Trainer when no one's looking.
- •Torn - Natalie ImbruliaBasically the theme song of my late teens/early 20's. I'm not ashamed.
- •A Broken Wing - The Martina McBrideWhen I'm feeling particularly competitive or show- offy or it's a contest and I want to throw down.
- •Bobby McGeeBecause what's karaoke night without a little Janis??
- •Have You Ever Seen The Rain - CCRUp 2, bitches. (If you don't know what that means, we can't karaoke together.)