Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •Remember when humans were the overlords by majority?
- •Lol, yeah.
- •Wanna get some In-N-Out?
A snippet of my interview in Rolling Stone magazine this past November.
- •Rolling Stone: Do you like to love?
- •Me: No.
- •RS: Like to kiss?
Delicious and outrages.
- •Appetizer and wings!
- •When this happened.
I didn't want to insult my friends, so I beat them to the punch and insulted myself! Making me the victor!! ✌🏼
- 1.You're so skinny, you could hula hoop with a fruit loop.
- 2.You're so skinny your belt is LITERALLY the length of my tie.
- 3.Your pants are so tight, you can see how much change you got for the bus. And It's not much, if you know what I'm saying ;) Also your dick's like, really tiny.
Stories that are sure to send shivers down your very young and socially inept spine!
- •Flipping camera to selfie mode and seeing someone else.
- •Staring into a mirror and seeing your reflection blink.
- •Awaking and finding a picture in your phone of you sleeping. Your house has been empty for days.
People of Hollywood.
- •I asked this gentleman how he continues to be happy.
- •He replied, "Happiness is power."
- •"... the most common way people give up power is by thinking they don't have any."
I want to thank @Birdie for such a fun list request! Without getting too into boring music theory and the esoteric jargon, here are a few of my favorite simple guitar chords; fun for 9 to 99! But if I see any centennials or 8 year olds attempting these chords I swear to the Eighth Dynamic, I will lose my shit. Enjoy! [:
- •Em7Love the usage of this chord by The Growlers on "Rare Hearts" on the rhythm. It's a sad chord with a romantic tinge. At least that's what I hear! Em shape, add the seventh and repeat the D note on top and presto, you have a confusing ass sentence. It's just your pinky and ring finger joining the party on the 3rd fret! Fun and sad! F'saund!
- •D7#9 - Hendrix chordDominant seventh sharp ninth. The Beatles used it as the "Getty chord", taught to George by Jim Getty who worked at Hessey's music shop in Liverpool. My favorite usage of George's D7#9 is on "Tll there was you", as the cherry to the solo. David Gilmour used it in and out of solos on "Shine On You Crazy Diamond" and peppered in on "Breathe". And oh yeah, Jimi ham-fisted the PORK out of this jazz chord. Ham-fisted is such a funny phrase. I'm going to try to incorporate it more into my day to day.
- •Fadd9This ham-fisted chord is very situation setting. A favorite usage of it is on The Beatles' "A Hard Day's Night". Many replicate the chord as a G7sus4, but the famous opening actually facilitates usage of Fadd9 by way of George's electric 12 string. An F with a third fret G on the top e string. This chord is near and dear because upon learning to play "I'm a loser", I struggled with the chord progression and timing due to the pinky on that added 9th on G. Apropos of the song title. I'm a Loser.
A dream lover, thinker, a beauty. Love to love her. These are 7 great things. It's easy to list more than 7, but I feel 7 is an appropriate number for @Birdie
- 1.She thinks I'm A-OKWhen your humour consists of mostly physical gags and double talk, it's hard to imagine why anyone in their right mind would care to share your company. Also, I'm a clumsy left-handed individual and she puts up with it. The real MVP.
- 2.Dedicated (fandom)Accompanied me in a 20 hour, 7 film Star Wars marathon; without me having to beg! And if I may keep it 💯, whatever wifey material is, she's definitely 99% made of that shit. 1% hot gas.
- 3.JokesThey say "puns are the lowest form of humour". If that is so, we must be the soap scum of the earth. I'm fine with that.
It's Christmas time! So on a nighttime stroll down the block of an intercity Los Angeles suburb I go!
- 1.Here we have some traditional Christmas lights! Don't look now, but I think I spot a snowman!
- 2.Nothing beats a good 'ol candy cane helicopter! I hope he has his gumdrop license! Ahaha .. Ha.. oh .. God... Oh God.. OH MY GOD! HE'S GOING DOWN! He's ... OH THE HUMANITY!!!!!!!! Oh, never mind. They plugged him back in.
- 3.The "I'll just finish putting these lights up tomorrow". Featuring a rusty ladder.