9 GREAT CHRISTMAS LIGHTS & IDEAS FROM THE NEIGHBORHOOD
It's Christmas time! So on a nighttime stroll down the block of an intercity Los Angeles suburb I go!
- 1.Here we have some traditional Christmas lights! Don't look now, but I think I spot a snowman!
- 2.Nothing beats a good 'ol candy cane helicopter! I hope he has his gumdrop license! Ahaha .. Ha.. oh .. God... Oh God.. OH MY GOD! HE'S GOING DOWN! He's ... OH THE HUMANITY!!!!!!!! Oh, never mind. They plugged him back in.
- 3.The "I'll just finish putting these lights up tomorrow". Featuring a rusty ladder.
- 4.I believe it was Nietzsche who said, "what is great in man is that he is a bridge and not an end". I feel this was exactly what was running through this homeowner's mind.... he also must've been like, "damn, wtf do I do with this long ass Christmas light".
- 5.The ubiquitous X-mas safety hazard. Nothin' says Christmas like highly flammable trees wrapped with electric wire.
- 6.The camouflaged Saint Nick. Is this what they meant by "Secret Santa". Oh, ho, ho! I'm hilarious.
- 7.Dancing lights on the fence. Put on your red shoes and dance the blues. Name that song. I dare you.
- 8.Finally, the beautiful Classic Christmas aesthetic.
- 9.The classic aesthetic in a beautiful bokeh! MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY HOLIDAYS to all! You're all beautiful.