LIFE’S QUESTIONS THAT KEEP YOU UP AT NIGHT
What are your deepest, inner-most questions about life? Some might be answered on GENIUS BY STEPHEN HAWKING, Wednesday 5/25 @ 9/8c on PBS.
- •Why do we exist?
- •Do we have free will?
- •Where did the universe come from?
- •Where did the Big Bang happen?
- •Do aliens exist?
- •Is time travel possible?
- •Where are we in the universe?
- •Why do dreams feel so real?
- •What causes déjà vu?
- •Is there one soulmate for everyone?
- •What happens when you die?Suggested by @johnnymoe
- •What's my purpose in this life and how do I know when it's fulfilled?Two Questions in oneSuggested by @kemcgraw
- •Do I (does my brain) create consciousness or do I receive/tune into it?Suggested by @bdot
- •At what point does a person become, essentially, who they are?Yes we grow and change slightly, but I think there's a point where we're pretty locked in stone. Is that a birth? At 3? 25?Suggested by @Nicholas
- •What will my future hold?Suggested by @MatthewAlmont
- •How are we going to readjust everything and slow (or adapt to) climate change?Suggested by @dreadpiratemama
- •Is there an afterlife?Suggested by @Thunderpaws