Already on li.st? Open in app.
What if we broke out in song and dance over normal things?
- •My vlog has 20 subscribers!
- •I'm not the father!!
- •My divorce came through!!!
That special time of year when when everyone smells like carneys and calories don't matter. What to get at the NC State Fair! (AIR HORNS) inspired by @element75
- 1.Ribbon friesI like to start small. It's important to pace yourself. What with cramps and what not.
- 2.Bloomin' onion
- 3.BratwurstThis is when things start to get crazy
- •1st Donut: "THIS IS THE GREATEST DAY OF MY LIIIIIIIIFE!!!"
- •2nd: "This was the best idea I've ever had! I'm so smart."
- •3rd: "Wow! These are really sweet..."
- •"WOW! YOU ARE TALL"
- •"Has anyone ever told you that you look like the property brothers?"
- •"You should play sports"
I have this thing where if I'm in a bathroom with a closed shower curtain, I have to look behind it just to be sure my life isn't in danger. Which begs the question, what are the scariest things that could be lurking back there?
- •Various monsters from film and tv
- 1."Party Hard" - Andrew WKEvery once in a while I need to release my inner frat boy douche bag and this song is at the top of the list.
- 2."Gettin' Jiggy With It" - Will SmithI DARE you not to dance to this song!
- 3."How Am I Supposed to Live Without You" - Michael BoltonMichael's voice is so smooth it could melt your face off.
Because the 80's werent enough, some artists took it a step further and dropped some of the best tunes of the 90's. Let me know if I missed any good ones.
- 1."Right Now" - Van Halen1991
- 2."Friday I'm in Love" - The Cure1992
- 3."Cream" - Prince1991
- •Explosions in the Sky
- •Sex Bob-omb
- •Hall and Oates
- •Me and Earl and the Dying Girl
- •V for Vendetta
- •Harry Potter