Because sometimes you need help.
- •Childhood is too short for arguments about wearing socks and underwear.
- •I will try to see the wonder of the world through the eyes of my child. Except when they talk ad nauseum about Pokemon because that shit actually makes my eyes glaze over.
- •An all beige dinner is not a sign of failure.
- •I will make mistakes. I have made mistakes. But getting left behind at a rest stop builds character.
- •My children are the keepers of my heart. I am the keep of the car keys and I remind them of that daily.
- •Every day is an opportunity to learn something new. Like appropriate volume. And you can't hide a box of Popsicles under your bed.
- •I trust my instincts to guide me, even though my google history suggests otherwise.
- •It's not how many fluids I'm wearing on me that matter, it's that they're not mine and I don't care.Suggested by @gilbaron
- •Monday morning is also known as weekend shower catch upSuggested by @gilbaron