A Las Vegas Poolside Debate I had about Breast Implants, Retold in Iambic Pentameter.
My wife and I had this debate poolside at a 5 star hotel a few days ago. Please excuse my lousy poetry, please feel free to re-write any line and I know most of it does not actually qualify as iambic pentameter. This is pretty much how the conversation went. Pictures are obviously non existent.
- •(me) Over there, see her's? Real or otherwise?
- •(wife) I think fake, wait, not sure, a sigh...
- •(wife) Clearly born gifted, poise, face, hair so free.
- •(Me) Agree, but how rare an E cup on a size 3.
- •(wife) Not a 3, more a 9, weight in her middlle, far more than mine.
- •(me) See she sits, her gut shows they are God's gift.
- •(wife) See she lies, they do not flatten.
- •(me) Perhaps they are not flesh, but matter.
- •(me) Yikes her husband spies our levity, look away, hide our vanity.