Foods I Simply Will Not Eat. Add Your Own.......
I am adventurous eater. I'll eat just about anything, except......Nothing against them, just don't like them.
- •PeachesProbably because as a kid, when sick I got spoonfed peach syrup many times.
- •BananasBut I will eat banana bread and if a piece of banana gets in something, I don't care.
- •BeetsI don't panic if beet gets into something. I just don't seek it.
- •LiverMy parents agree about this, so I was never pressured into liking it.
- •Any "gland", sweetbreads, etc....I think most Americans agree about this.
- •Eggs prepared breakfast style.I love French Toast, but things like Sunnyside up, hard boiled, etc... YUK. My only consolation is that Guy Fierri has exactly the same attitude about eggs.
- •MayoSoap is nicer to my palette.Suggested by @BrentMWiggins
- •ShellfishTHEY'RE THE BUGS OF THE SEA!!! 🙅🙅🙅Suggested by @brookbabbles
- •Tongue.Damn, y'all. It's a TONGUE 👅 !!!Suggested by @readjulia
- •Cottage cheese/ sour cream/ mayo / miracle whipSuggested by @bsizzle33
- •Raw carrotsBlechSuggested by @celinerogers
- •MushroomsSo spongy and rubbery, it's a disgusting texture.Suggested by @jhope71
- •CoconutIt's the dandruff of food.Suggested by @elmospimpingme
- •Is it weird that I don't mind the flavor of onions, but I cannot handle the texture, whether they are cooked or raw. It feels like eating shards of glass- nails on a chalkboard.Suggested by @mskermie
- •MintSuggested by @Jodiehoklas