Physical Things I Want Heaven to Have
These are physical things I associate with the afterlife. It would be nice if it was true.
- •ExplorationThe ability to slap together things as complicated as a rocket ship and explore.
- •The blues and greens of BermudaBermuda is one of, if not THE loveliest place I have ever been to. Polite and civilized people surrounded by the most lovely homes and scenery. You could not ask for more.
- •Puppy TeethI love animals, especially dogs, and especially puppies. The combination of playfulness with tiny sharp teeth is irresistible.
- •Please add your own...
- •I want to be able to time travel sooo bad!Suggested by @tylerka323
- •Abilities to meet with anyone, anytime, anywhere.I want to meet all my ancestors, ask folks who wrote the bible what passages really meant, talk to artists, authors, philosophers, composers, etc.Suggested by @jhope71
- •A library with the greatest books ever written.So I can catch up on my reading. If it's heaven, we're talking eternal life, right?Suggested by @angela3950