States I've Never Been Too.
Inspired by @HikerGirl60
- •AlabamaNothing against it, not sure I'll ever get there.
- •AlaskaI sooooo do want to go, but it won't be for some time. Has adventure, beauty, and wildlife.
- •IdahoMaybe I'll sneak over the border when I'm in Utah or Nevada.
- •IowaNot sure how or when I could get there.
- •TennesseeWould love to see Memhpis, but not sure when.
- •KentuckyI know all sorts of people there. Guess it might happen.
- •MississippiAlmost went this year. Cancelled the trip.
- •TexasThe only state I am legitimately embarrassed for not having been to. Had a trip planned this year, but got cancelled. Might happen next year?
- •MontanaWe've been in a "big sky on horseback" mode. Maybe Montana will happen soon?
- •North DakotaMaybe
- •South DakotaProbably someday.
- •Interestingly, most of these omissions could be covered by two road trips. A southern one, and a separate plain states trip.