Best places to spontaneously break out into dance
If you dance on a dance floor, people will judge you. However, there are better places to bust a move.
- •In the middle of an examEveryone knows that blood flow to your brain is essential when trying to come up with answers to difficult questions. This is an excellent way to get the blood pumping.
- •In the bathtubWho wants to waste time washing and scrubbing like a chump. No need. Add some bubble bath 10-minute dance routine, can get you clean. This works using the same principle as a washing machine. Added bonus: your entire bathroom will benefit from the cleansing, soapy water.
- •During an MRII know they tell you to " stay perfectly still" when you are in an MRI machine. That's just because they're lazy. Those tests are expensive. Make them work for their money!
- •In a poolExcellent way to meet that cute lifeguard.
- •While shoppingThis has several benefits. Firstly, it reduces the lines at the cash. It also draws the attention away from your friend who decided to avoid using the cash when 'purchasing ' her items.
- •On newly-waxed or wet floorsThis enables you to display a variety of inventive moves with little to no effort.