Coolest Exhibits at Brookfield Zoo
(I haven't been there since 6th grade)
- •The Living Coastlots of cool, weird-looking fish, a building that you had to travel through like an IKEA, penguins, a thrilling weird thing where a wave crashed over you but you were protected by a plexiglass ceiling
- •The Primate HouseI think that's what this was called. It was a huge building, the biggest at the zoo, and there was one giant room full of African gorillas, one hint room full of Asian gorillas, and I think some South American monkeys had their own giant room as well. Mom would always tell the story of some baby who fell in the gorilla enclosure and how a gorilla caught it and cradled it like a gorilla baby. This is unverified.
- •The Wolf Lodgethere was a camera that gave you a view into their den and a den that you got to play in. Cool spooky vibes in this building
- •Walrus exhibitright next to dolphin show building. cool animals surrounding it, cool wooden building where you can watch the walruses swim
- •Dolphin showbetter than the one at the Shedd, and a very cool building with stone bleachers and a huge ceiling. The zoo's architecture was as impressive as its animals to a young Patrick Cleary