Rules to live by:
- •1. 1959 You can not fall off the floor. -Paul
- •2. 1963 It's the aspirin that will blow your budget. -E H Wienecke
- •3. 1965 There is always someone to flunk out with. -Paul
- •4. 1978 Men are no damn good. -Paul's Mother, Helen.
- •5. 1982 People without some pain in their eyes aren't worth spending much time on. -Paul
- •6. 2008 Straight men are a waste of time. -Paul
- •7. 2012 Brakes are so you can go fast, not so you can stop. -Dr Wayne Dyer
- •8. 2013 Man cannot live by Caleb alone. -Paul
- •9. 2014 Never buy dishes too large to fit in your dishwasher. -Paul
- •10. 2015 Never install Gate Valves; only install threaded Ball Valves. Gate valves are for inspectors; Ball valves are for shutting off the water. -Paul
- •11. Long ago. About partners; Don't have them. - Howard Hughes' father.