Beliefs I've Had Before I Knew Better (+)
These are things I thought that weren't true. What are yours?
- •Snickers is more filling than other Candy Bars
- •Roger Moore was the best James Bond
- •Drinking (2) two liter bottles of Coke nightly isn't a bad thing.
- •You're a lame parent when you put your child on a strict nap/sleep schedule
- •Wearing a baseball cap was responsible for my baldness
- •Ice-T's "Cop Killer" was the right track to play over the speakers at my Dad's pharmacy during work hours.
- •I looked really good when I dressed like Cuba Gooding Jr's character in Boyz in the Hood
- •Gatorade is better for you than Water
- •My Grandma would love watching The Last Boyscout with me.
- •Spending all that Money on my DVD collection would totally be worth it.
- •You can't leave the house in just your pajamas and flip flops
- •Major League 3 was going to redeem the franchise.
- •Learning Chemistry was important
- •Being Married and having a kid is no fun.
- •Brussel Sprouts are gross.
- •If I stick to one kind of alcohol I will not get a hangover.Suggested by @alissamaynot
- •Working and going to school was more busy than working and raising children.I was so dumb.Suggested by @gwcoffey
- •Men are more competent at their jobs than womenBelieved until I had my first corporate job. Now I know men are just more confident.Suggested by @jennienina