Rejected "Mad Magazine" Titles for Summer Movies (2015)
These are story pitches that I dreamt I pitched to Mad Magazine editors.
- •Mad Men: Furby RoadA classic Mash Up as Don Dapper hunts for Furbies in a post apocalyptic world
- •Delirious 77 Delirious Era Eddie Murphy's must steal a leather jacket to figure out who killed Arsenio Hall
- •Pant-ManThe story of a fashion superhero that has the ability to turn into a pair of pants. Now he must get these pants on a world class villain to find out his lineup for Fashion Week.
- •Witch Work It! 2A team of College Witches get into a national dance contest and have to prove that they have the magic not only in their spells but also in their booties.
- •Jurassic BarkIn the future, the new cool pets are dog & velociraptor cross breeds. But guess what stuff doesn't go as planned. Dogs start to terrorize a neighborhood and its up to Chris Bratt and Jeff Goldfish to save the neighborhood.
- •The Day after Tomorrow LandJames Bond goes to Disneyworld and accidentally shoots the futuristic employees.
- •Santa MadeaThe Rock stars as Madea as she starts an earthquake at the Northpole.