Restaurants I Really Enjoyed in Vancouver (Bc)
These are places that I ate at and really liked. Instead of breaking down the meal because that would be boring. I'm picking one item that made me go whoa!
- •Guu (Original) - 838 Thurlow StWhoa Food - Kimchi Fried Rice.
- •Tojo - 1133 Broadway WWhoa - Omakase
- •Blue Water Cafe - 1095 HamiltonWhoa - Ceviche
- •Meat & Bread - 370 CambieWhoa - Meatball Hero
- •Hubbub Sandwiches - 859 HornbyWhoa - Tuna Special Sandwich (get there early)
- •Japadog - 899 Burrard StWhoa - #1 (never knew Hotdogs could be Delicious!)
- •Boulevard Kitchen - 845 BurrardWhoa - Oysters