Things That Are Due for a Gritty Reboot
Sure it was good as it was but it could be some much more grittier and realistic.
- •The Keebler ElvesThey are the Seal Team 6 of finding fudge other cookie ingredients.
- •MatlockA lawyer show that mixes Frank Miller's Batman and A&E's Locked Up
- •Different StrokesMaybe as an actual reality show
- •Smurfs (and/or Snorks)Live action. Like the Hobbits in Lord of The Rings. Plus we really explore what it's like for a bunch of dudes to be around only one woman.
- •Inspector GadgetJust like Wolverine and Robocop he was experimented on without consent. Now he's pissed.
- •Clippie (The PaperClip from Microsoft Word)He's not going to help your grammar anymore.
- •The Brady BunchI see this as a CW drama
- •Dog with a BlogDog with a Tumblr? Dog with Periscope?
- •Chutes and LaddersSelf explanatory....it's about Drugs
- •SnoopyA fighter pilot dog with PTSD who comes back home after a three tours in the Middle East.
- •Fraggle Rock: The Doozers Take ControlSuggested by @Ders808
- •City SlickersA sexy, young Billy Crystal type heads on what he thinks will be a fun vacation, but turns out to be a hellish ordeal on a "SAW-like" dude ranch.Suggested by @QuinnBeswick
- •JoeyThis startling depiction of what happens to aging pretty boys in LA when their acting careers don't work out will leave you asking yourself, "How YOU doin'?"Suggested by @SGGinNYC
- •Small Wonder: The SingularitySuggested by @Jen
- •Super Mario Bros.Back when Mario and Luigi were still plumbers trying to manage the family business. They're also go kart enthusiasts.Suggested by @eliolsberg