Things You Don't Know About "Crash Test" (the 1st Standup special...on a Bus)
Rob Huebel & I had an idea to take our weekly live stage UCB stage show and put it on a moving bus.
- •The show premieres 1/22 at 11pm on Comedy Central and the cast is amazing.
- •The bus we were on is literally one of a kind. We shipped it from New York. It's giant and is like driving a movie theater.
- •We have a mini Human Giant reunion during the special. It's very rare to get all of us in the same place and we are pretty sure this guy is Aziz
- •We staged a reunion of Reno 911 but legally we couldn't call Tom Lennon and Ben Garant Lt Dangle or Deputy Travis
- •We are pretty sure Aubrey Plaza killed someone
- •Lance Bangs choreographed and shot a live Music Video with Earl Sweatshirt on the Paramount back lot in one take.
- •Regardless of what Rob Corrdry tells you he definitely fucks records
- •We caught Jack Brayer on the Paramount Back Lot while he was shooting a terrible Sci-Fi-Action-Comedy-Romance-Children's Movie - about Space Ponies - it was never released
- •We were very lucky to have Bob Ducca (Seth Morris) be our bathroom attendant
- •Natasha Leggero performed her set with her Dog.
- •Ian Karmel performed Stand Up comedy in the front of Hollywood & Highland and his act was sabotaged by a Johnny Depp lookalike.
- •Andy Daly is the voice of the Bus and he's a lonely sad man. The bus not Andy.
- •If you watch it - we'll get to make more and possible come to your town - unless your town sucks.
- •Also and most importantly We couldn't have done this insane special without Ben Stiller, Mike Rosenstein, Jon Stern, Owen Burke & Nick Wiger