Already on li.st? Open in app.
- 14.5 Albums that changed your lifeSharing my music with other people gives me anxiety. Too much pressure.
- 13.People I would like to be for a dayThe answer is pretty much anybody, it's about the novelty, not so much the person
- 12.To me happiness is...Too deep.
So I saw that the Matrix was on tv, and decided I should watch it because I hadn't seen it before. However I only got the last 20 min or so.
- •Oh yeah! Fighting bros, together forever.
- •Is this guy his pal, or using him? How aware are these people?
- •Who is this girl
If anyone can interpret this, be my guest.
- •We open on a young couple in the 1950s. They want to start a family, but have been unable to conceive. They begin looking for ways to adopt.
- •The wife finds a baby chick alone under a tree. She takes him home, and the couple decided to adopt him, and raise him as their own son.
- •At first, all is well. The happy young family lives in a small house in a beachside town. The schools are good and the neighborhood is friendly. Their experience with a chicken son is for all intents and purposes the same as if he were their own child.
- •Phil DunpheyGoofy and carefree and so supportive. A+
- •Marshall EriksenFunny and genuine. We would be happily codependent.
- •Ben WyattSmug awkward know it all nerd baby. So my aesthetic.
I'm having too much fun on snapchat
- •Andy Dwyer
- •Leslie Knope
- •Mark Brendanawicz
I got carried away... Inspired by @stevecady
- •Let Down- Radiohead (OK Computer)A boy recommended this album
- •Electric Love- BØRNS (Candy- EP)Not the Bob's Burgers one
- •Tie the Rope- The Format (Interventions and Lullabies)High school song holds up