I fly every month, sometimes twice, for work. These are my thoughts and observations from seat 10D. 10/18/2015. 4:30pm ET
- 1.If I am sitting beside a man, 100% of the time, he claims the arm rest. I end up tightening my arms into my boobs/rib cage so he can be comfortable. WTF?
- 2.Is it really necessary to stamp NO SMOKING on the tray tables???
- 3.Why is a couple above the age of 90 allowed to sit in the exit row?
- 4.Why does air flow stop when the plane is backing away from the gate?
- 5....Picking up this list on my return flight. 10/23/15. Seat 11D. 7:40am CT....
- 6.Sitting next to a young girl. The arm rest remains free; neither of us are using it. Item #1 above proven true.
- 7.Business travelers behind me verbally trashing a work-from-home co-worker saying she has no drive and is lazy. As he explains to the other passenger that the co-worker is moving to a new apartment so she will have more space for her home office, they are discussing a plan to terminate her. Now THAT's leadership and compassion at its finest. 🙄🙄
- 8.It's never too early for a Bloody Mary....it is Friday, after all. Cheers! 🍹