My Friday Night or What to Expect from Heterosexual Marriage
- •Eric tells me to hurry up putting our children to bed so we can watch this great show he just found out about called "Veep."I tell him I watched it when it came out in 2012 but sure.
- •Eric starts snoring ten minutes into the episode.I finish rewatching the show alone.
- •The episode ends, and I try to put on the next one, but the cable isn't working and it keeps telling me to try again later.
- •Eric wakes up, sees the situation, takes the remote and tries to do the same thing I've been trying, which is basically nonverbal mansplaining.
- •Eric gives up and puts on one of his reality cop shows without consulting me.
- •Eric mentions our plans for the morning, which I confess I'd forgotten about.He asks if I took my medication today, which is our version of, "Are you PMSing?"
- •I go to bed before 10