No, I Do Not Want To Watch Your Friend Mike's Video Of His Tree Being Cut Down
A Marital Conversation
- •"No but just watch."
- •This holds no interest for me whatsoever
- •"No but it's this huge tree in his yard and they're cutting it down."
- •It's not that I don't understand what's happening here. It's that I don't care.
- •"It's ten minutes long but I watched the first nine minutes and it's at the good part now."
- •One minute is too much of my life to waste on this.
- •"Look, it's about to go!"
- •There is no payoff that will make this worth my attention.
- •"Watch the guy run now!"
- •I'm in bed and it's 11pm please let me take Buzzfeed quizzes in peace.
- •"Now listen to Mike yell!"
- •Mike yelling is the least interesting thing in this video, which is quite an achievement
- •"Ok it's over now"
- •Yes, I gathered that when the tree fell.