What I love about London
I'm not suggesting it's the best city, just that I love it.
- •We elected a mayor who happens to be a Muslim.And annoyed Trump in the process. Double bubble.
- •It's diversity never fails to amaze and delight me.Brick lane, Chinatown, Southall
- •We're spoiled for culture. IMeltdown, festival of light, V and A, Tate Modern
- •SohoThe stomping ground of Francis Bacon and Jeffrey Bernard.
- •Highgate CemeteryThe stomping ground of Karl Marx
- •Gordon's Wine BarAn absolute must.
- •London at Christmas
- •Brixton AcademyThe music lovers' temple.
- •Gerry's Wine & SpiritsOld Compton Street