[🐝] "B" MOVIES
- 1.What movie caught Holly Golightly sneaking over to George Peppard’s apartment?
- 2.Robert Zemeckis owns the right to what 1985 film and its sequels and maintained in 2015 that he will authorize no reboots or additional sequels in his lifetime?
- 3.What film saw Charles Grodin and Bonnie Hunt playing a married couple, despite the fact that Grodin was 26 years older than Hunt in real life?
- 4.In what 1962 Burt Lancaster film were his only friends feathered ones?
- 5.Jack Nicholson plays the main bad guy in what film, a role that he took away from Robin Williams after Williams had already agreed to play it?
- 6.Trey Parker and Matt Stone only agreed to do what 1998 film under the false assumption that by the time filming began, South Park would have already been canceled?
- 7.What film was the only ever film collaboration of actor-comedians John Candy and Richard Pryor?
- 8.In what poignant 1979 movie did Peter Sellers turn on the TV & tune out the world?
- 9.ANSWERS:1. Breakfast at Tiffany's 2. Back to the Future 3. Beethoven 4. The Birdman of Alcatraz 5. Batman 6. BASEketball 7. Brewster's Millions 8. Being There