[🎶] MY EVERY THOUGHT WHEN I HEARD THAT THIRD EYE BLIND RELEASED A #BLACKLIVESMATTER SONG
- •You mean the guys who wrote a suicide song called "Jumper" in which they wish you would step back from that ledge?
- •Oh, the ones who wrote a song called "Burning Man" (which is def NOT a reference to the Burning Man Festival) in which they indicate that they live their lives "like a burning man...a burning man...a burning man...like a burning man"?
- •Those guys who keep asking, over and over, if they can graduate in the song (wait for it) "Graduate"?
- •The same ones who wrote a song called "London" in which, much to my surprise, they "DON'T wanna go to London"?
- •Yeah, it's fine. I'm sure they'll be subtle.