[🍿] QUIZ: SAME NAME CINEMA
- •A 2004 biopic of legendary director and aviator Howard Hughes' and a 1985 film about a postal mail pilot and his wealthy passenger.
- •A group of college grads reluctantly make their way in the real world and a well-meaning man takes on the coaching duties of a kids' soccer team.
- •Sean Penn plays a Chicago kid who is sent to reform school and Will Smith plays one half of a detective team attempting to protect a witness during a murder investigation.
- •Peaceful farmer Benjamin Martin is driven to lead the Colonial Militia during the American Revolution and a respected doctor must find a cure for a virus unleashed by a militia leader.
- •Clint Eastwood plays a veteran detective who gets stuck with a first-time cop and Dennis Quaid is a high school coach who tries out for the majors after his team makes the playoffs.
- •A political candidate hires a smarmy assistant whose job is to make sure the candidate's brother doesn't ruin the election and an experiment in genetic engineering turns harmless farm animals into bloodthirsty killers.
- •Detectives attempt to piece together a witness’ scattered account after an accident and a long-haired girl discovers the world for the first time.
- •Jennifer Aniston becomes obsessed with the suicide of another woman and Heather Graham begrudgingly assumes control of her father's wedding magazine.
- •ANSWERS:1. The Aviator 2. Kicking and Screaming 3. Bad Boys 4. The Patriot 5. The Rookie 6. Black Sheep 7. Tangled 8. Cake