[📱] WHAT FACEBOOK IS ACTUALLY NOTIFYING YOU ABOUT THESE DAYS
- •Someone viewed a page you created three years ago.
- •Your post isn't doing as terrible as usual! Would you like to spend some money and make it do even slightly more better?
- •Hey, real quick, is this still your phone number?
- •Hey, real quick, are you sure you're *still* single?
- •Hey, real quick, do you know any of these people? No? Well, would you like to add them as friends, anyway?
- •A childhood friend of yours is celebrating a birthday today. Post a generic greeting on their wall or they'll notice—we'll make sure if it.
- •Remember this, from EXACTLY one year ago? Man, your life seemed so much better then.
- •YO! That charity event you said you might go to when you knew, full well, you wouldn't? IT STARTS IN ONE HOUR!!!!
- •Oops! Facebook's bad. Accidentally hit the notification button, but nothing has actually happened on your account. For a while now.