[🤖] WHAT'S IT CALLED WHEN TECHNOLOGY ALLOWS YOU TO FULLY LIVE IN THE '80S AGAIN?
- •Watching 4 hours of continuous '80s commercials on YouTube
- •3D printing your own slap bracelets
- •Scoring a Members Only jacket on Amazon
- •Downloading the 8-bit version of Punch-Out! to your 3DS
- •Creating a Spotify playlist of synth jams and hair bands
- •Ordering a Teddy Ruxpin on eBay ... "for your kids"
- •Creating your own board of '80s food pins
- •Watching 7 consecutive hours of classic G.I. Joe cartoons because it's Saturday morning and WHERE ARE THE GODDAMN SATURDAY MORNING CARTOONS AT?