CALCULUS, TAKE THE D___ CLASS
Because analogies sometimes miss the point entirely. And because some of you list app fans may someday have teenagers resisting Math.
- •Arithmetic: subtraction is basically just addition
- •Arithmetic: division is basically multiplication
- •Calculus: integration is basically a bunch of addition
- •Calculus: differentiation is basically subtraction
- •Calculus: integration isn't differentiation at all, no matter what you learned in arithmetic
- •Don't get left behind, take calculus.
- •Dope!Obviously I don't know what the word "dope" means to any of you.