Best Friendships in #BirdGang
- •Lizzy and ThomasThey have been best friends for ten years. From their young catholic adventures to their modern day flirtatious butt grabbing, there is no denying that this friendship is the best in #BirdGang.
- •Peter and ThomasBlueberry. Need I say more? Damn them boys are fresh. When the girls ditched the D.C. trip these two went on without them, and had a blast. They drive together all the time, and they always consult each other before subtweeting or texting girls from Wilson.
- •Lizzy and PeterThis is easily the cutest couple in #BirdGang, unless you count Thomas and Lizzy's strange butt grabbing thing. Regardless, this friendship is powered by hilarious selfies, whether they be with a snapchat filter, a strange use of iPhone cameras, or when they are both high af.
- •Lizzy and WhitneyPoor Whitney never gets higher on the list than four out of six (maybe because she is not a bro) but this friendship is still very real. They always hang out together without inviting Thomas and Peter, and they even convince each other to stop dating their bfs for a few months (not referencing anything specific).
- •Peter and WhitneyThere is nothing more spectacular than a mother and her son. While five may seem like a very low spot on this list, don't let that take away from this friendship. They often sit back and admire the other half of #BirdGang. Whitney has even been known to spank Peter if he gets out of hand. Whitney's is also Peter's go to person to alert if Thomas is acting a fool and not getting on Playstation.
- •Thomas and WhitneyThis friendship only made the list because it had to. Honestly, these two are awful, they break up like every two years, they subtweet each other, and they can't even get along after prom. Just imagine how bad it would be if the rest of #BirdGang wasn't there to calm them down.