Crescent Roll Tips And Tricks
Tip #1; not pronounced the French way. We're old school!
- •Personal Apple Pie is sooo easy!
- •Lay out a crescent, drizzle some melted butter on it, throw down some brown sugar, toss on a bit of cinnamon, then put an apple slice on the big end.
- •Roll that puppy up and bake it at 350 until it looks like this.12 minutesish.
- •Yeah baby!
- •Or try Nutella and banana!
- •Obviously, have a spoonful first
- •Spread some of that chocolate hazelnut goodness on a crescent roll. Put a chunk of banana on the wide end. Roll that baby up and bake it like the apple pie above.
- •Who could say no to that?
- •Buy these beauties by the two pack!
- •Buy the big ones!Because sometimes size does matter!
- •One regular size crescent roll has only 100 calories!And 💯 flavor!
- •Crescent rolls are vegan!Woot!!
- •Jonesing for a quick bite of pizza?
- •A couple slices of pepperoni and a hunk of string cheese. Roll up and pop 'ER in the oven for a bit. Delish!