Hi. I'm The Pillsbury Doughboy, AMA.
- •I just joined li.st now that it's available on iOS, Android and The Crescent Network.
- •I'm excited to be here!
- •I love to smile.
- •I love being a roll model.
- •I love to dance.
- •Go ahead then...Ask Me Anything.
- •I've noticed that you choose to accessorize with an ascot and hat yet you wear no other clothing… are you naked or is this just the classic Smurf look?Suggested by @mallofamanda
- •@mallofamanda My childhood blood brother Donald Duck and I took an oath to never reveal the truth. I wish I could tell.We've both agreed that when one of us passes on, the other can reveal the truth.
- •Do you hate that finger?Suggested by @gwcoffey
- •@gwcoffey Hate is a strong word. Let's just say we're not on speaking terms. And his brother the proctologist! Yikes!!!
- •Have you suffered damage to your internal organs from being poked in the stomach so aggressively for 50 years? (Ruptures, appendicitis, etc.)Suggested by @angusisley
- •@angusisley Good question. Interestingly he poking didn't start until my teen years, so really it's only been about 35 years that it's been going on. Under that soft exterior is a serious six pack, and I always tighten my core when I see a finger coming my way, so mostly I'm okay.After three pokes I count it as Ab Day!
- •Do you feel bad for allowing so many chubby kids to be poked in your honor?If it wasn't for you, my belly wouldn't have been such a clear joke in middle school! They ask me to say "hoo hoo" and I'd just cry! 😭😭😭Suggested by @Boogie
- •@Boogie i feel your pain. May I suggest taking the Chunk route? Just do The Truffle Shuffle one time and they'll knock it off.If that fails, say "Your mom says Hoo Hoo." That'll teach 'em!
- •Are you mad at me because I'm gluten free?I'm not a hippy or anything. It just makes me sick.Suggested by @bluepuddles
- •@bluepuddles No way! Some of my best friends are gluten free, and we at Pillsbury have products just for you! Recipes, too!