Mascot Personalities, Revealed
These are just my opinion. Some of them may claim differently.
- •Jolly Green Giant: ISTJHe's very sincere, and so kind. When sitting around a campfire, if you hand him a gigantic guitar, you're in for a real treat.
- •Sprout: ESTJThe Jolly Green Giant's nephew. Remember Oliver from The Brady Bunch? Remember Scrappy Doo? 'Nuff said.
- •The Geico Gecko: ENFPA more insincere, creepy little liar, you will never meet. Great insurance, but don't trust this guy with your wifi password.
- •Cap'n Crunch: ISTJHe's a nice guy, but frankly I get tired of his "I'm the Cap'n of this ship" attitude.
- •Smokey The Bear: INTJFriendly enough. Don't invite him on a camping trip unless you want cold food. Cold oatmeal. Cold coffee. Cold s'mores. "I SAID NO FIRES!"
- •NBC Peacock: ENFPThe. Life. Of. The. Party. Keep the good liquor locked up.
- •Gene from Bob's Burgers: ENFPIt's hard to describe this kid. He's going places, that's for sure. Where he's going? That's not so sure. I'd hang out with Gene any day of the year!!
- •Ted Allen: ESTJOh, you thought he was the creator of Chopped? Sorry to burst your bubble, but he's nothing but a mascot. Invite this guy to your potluck, though. Top notch eats every time!
- •Mr Whipple: INTPBe on your guard. Charmin isn't he only thing he likes to squeeze, if you know what I mean.
- •Ronald McDonald: ENFPGregarious and outgoing on the job, and fun when the makeup comes off. King of the Dad Joke, but in a good way.
- •Wendy: ISTJShe never lets those pigtails down, at least not that I've seen. The Hamburgler claims to have been on a date with Wendy that didn't end well, but you can't trust that guy.
- •Sports Mascots: Off The ChartsJerks, the lot of them. Want a wedgie? Want a purple nurple? Want to experience a swirlie? Hang out with these guys